Job dimensions: We would expect the successful candidate to be able to accommodate some flexible working hours from Monday to Saturday.
Reporting: There is no direct reporting as such, but for better monitoring the successful candidate will reports to the Sr. Manager – BPR and KM. However, projects/ assignments may be guided from top management, and they will need regular updates and availability for calls.
Location: Preferably Delhi NCR, but not limited for deserving candidate.
Job purpose: The post is a technical consultative role in the Integration field/ team, that will suggest/ enable/ develop/ support the provision of cloud search technologies, API/ cloud API provisioning and maintenance in context to enterprise integration technologies and API led architectures.
Good working exposure to API platforms, innovative architectures and development would be desirable.
Key accountability and duties:
- Work with the designated reporting supervisor/ top management to discuss on the identified projects within periodic calls/ meetings.
- Recommend and develop API integration architect and support the maintenance for smooth functioning of the integrated platforms.
- Research and recommend current API transformation technologies considering the integrated or To-be integrated platforms/ solutions.
- Create, share and finalize the project schedule/ plan.
- Responsible for completing the project as planned.
- Provide training to respective users.
- Prepare required documentation of all the developments done.
- Provide insight to T&D team to capture the training in Learning Management Solution, wherever required.
Note: - The job title does not define or limit your duties and you may be required to carry out other work within your abilities from time to time at our request. We reserve the right to introduce changes in line with technological developments which may impact upon your job duties or methods of working.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Substantial experience in Integration and transformation experience.
- Experience of modern API technologies and connectivity solutions using 3rd party tools(not limited to architecture, integration development and maintenance).
- Knowledge of modern API languages and platforms (Language: Python, Ruby, PHP, .NET/C#, Java, ColdFusion, Node/ JS, etc.. and Framework: ASP.Net, AWS, Spring, Express, Restify, Flask, Rails, etc.).
- Ability to work alone in a fast-moving environment with minimal supervision.
- Good attention to detail.
- Demonstrates commitment to ethical professional practice.